Truthfools seeks an autonomous, highly energetic, business-oriented professional to support the Advertising team’s scaling deployment of the Truthfools network in North India. This position will work closely with large portfolio hosts of Advertiser’s to ensure efficient deployment of new projects across the market, providing detailed project-level support and driving execution of critical advertising priorities. The role is based in New Delhi, and will partner closely with regional teams to manage relationships and projects throughout North India. The responsibilities of this position may change over time. This role requires flexibility and adaptability to the evolving needs of Truthfool’s programs, projects and organization.
- Build and maintain key clients portfolio relationships, facilitating and administering scaled Truthfools programs
- Develop, refine and manage comprehensive advertising programs
- Facilitate implementation of program-wide improvement and best-practice adoption
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations while driving program goals
- Work with attorneys to draft, negotiate and execute clients agreements
- Work closely with installation colleagues to assess and manage installation costs and timeline
- Support strategy development with an emphasis on cost reduction and speed-to-market
- Program-minded with the ability to facilitate the success and organization of cross-functional teams
- Strategic planner and business developer with the ability to garner internal & external buy-in for a shared vision and clear a path to execution
- Highly organized, able to project manage 30+ projects in various phases without missing a beat
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of their time.
- Superb organizational skills, with an aptitude for efficiency and prioritization
- Autonomous, high-motor approach to execution and achievement. Self-motivated and outspoken about what is needed to get a job done
- Excellent communicator, strategic listener, conscious conversationalist, and persuasive to a wide range of roles and backgrounds
- Comfortable communicating with a variety of stakeholders, including executives, facility managers, city planners, marketing managers, and others
- Aggressive approach to reducing risk and anticipating problems before they impact project timelines
- Experience with contracts, knowledge of local laws or local permitting is preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Interested candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org