Truthfools is a live streaming platform our mission is to bring smiles in our consumers lives.We are looking for an imaginative concept artist to develop and visualize ideas for our clients/projects. In this role, you will consult with the creative team, interpret the concepts for the project, and translate the briefs into visual artworks. To ensure success as a concept artist, you should be able to combine imagination and skill to produce accurate visual references and work in a variety of mediums. Top-notch concept artists are able to produce high-quality previsualizations that perfectly meet the specifications and vision of the client.
- Collaborating with the project team to brainstorm and interpret the project brief.
- Researching relevant project material including translation styles, characters, and similar projects.
- Presenting concepts, research, and references to the project team.
- Interpreting initial ideas and creating quick sketch drafts for review.
- Creating detailed concept designs in a variety of mediums specific to the brief such as 2D drawings or 3D renders.
- Participating in feedback consultations and noting changes.
- Developing characters, environments, props, and designs based on feedback.
- Manage project timelines and schedules and reporting any issues to the supervisor.
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends and advancements in technology.
- Degree in graphic design or fine art preferred.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong artistic and storytelling ability.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a concept artist or graphic designer preferred.
- Excellent sketching abilities for rough conceptualization.
- Proficient in a variety of digital 2D and 3D software programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Maya, and Blender.
- Ability to deliver high-quality artwork against tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpretation abilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Willingness to learn new software programs and tools.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Interested candidates are requested to share their resume along with link to their Linkedin profile & portfolio to email@example.com