Truthfools mission is to bring joy, entertainment, truth among its viewers. Being a live streaming platform we’re entering into news domain. Around 70%-80% news are fake and something is required to be done to make world a better place. Truthfools has decided it will take its accountability in making world a better place. We are looking for a passionate Reporter to participate in the creative cycle of a news story by investigating and writing rich and unbiased “scoops”.
- Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
- Assemble findings into a stable story
- Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
- Publish or broadcast news stories
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Abide by journalism’s ethics and codes
- Contact, interview and research sources
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producers etc
- Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the “beat” by studying papers, attending events etc.
- While conducting interviews take balance approach between constructive criticism and appreciation.
- Proven working experience as a Reporter
- Portfolio of published articles or newscasts
- Ability to gather, write and edit news
- Broad knowledge of headlines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- Excellent communication, lobbying and active listening skills
- Integrity and morality
- BS degree in journalism or mass communications
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org