At Truthfools, Our mission is to ensure that customers’ love our streaming platform and engage with it to gain insightful information, love things they love and achieve they wish to achieve.
Partnership Manager-Apps, North India is a senior position that will be expected to create and exploit revenue-driving projects and processes within diverse vertical(s) focusing on app-businesses. Ideal candidate will establish and strengthen key client relationships with the team leader to focus on driving revenue, thought leadership, and advertiser business impact, by possessing an expert understanding of digital platform media sales, ad metrics, operations and eco-system. They will be the advocate for the category and will work with our product and cross-functional teams to find digital media solutions for our key clients. This position requires working with various stakeholders across the organization, both locally and internationally.
1. Establish and manage professional client relationships in order to drive deals to closure and retain/grow revenue from advertisers
2. Lead data-driven presentations and persuasive sales proposals that are optimized for clients’ business objectives
3. Analyze data, ad metrics and glean insights to execute the client strategy and marketing solutions
4. Plan and execute cold calls, cold mails, Truthfool’s advertisement product training and seminars to discover new clients
5. Clearly understand the bi-monthly sales status through active partnership management
6. Collaborate with relevant departments to manage and lead client’s advertising campaigns to ensure improvement for product, process and client relationships
7. Analyze campaign performance to constantly give feedback on optimized media solutions
1. Bachelors degree or above
2. 8-12 years of work experience in either digital/performance marketing campaign management & operation from major performance marketing agencies or media sales role with knowledge in digital performance marketing and ad metrics from tech-driven companies or media platforms
3. Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
4. Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical thinking
5. Strong sales acumen and ability to develop and maintain client relationships with excellent communication and presentation skills
6. Ability to plan and manage extensive advertising budgets & campaigns
Intrested candidates can email their resume with job title as subject to email@example.com