Truthfools is a live streaming platform on mission to bring joy & entertainment in lives of our consumers. We are Looking for a boisterous radio DJ to host live shows. The radio DJ should play popular music, read paid advertisements, and discuss prominent affairs. You should also converse with callers on occasion. To ensure success as a radio DJ, you should be a high-energy, eloquently spoken individual. Ultimately, a remarkable radio DJ will possess refined musical and news-related knowledge.
- Playing requested and hand-selected songs.
- Reading advertisements and weather forecasts verbatim.
- Incorporating prerecorded advertisements organically.
- Researching popular discourses and news stories.
- Delivering traffic reports, news segments, and interviews.
- Speaking to callers to unveil their insights into ongoing events.
- Hosting live draws and competitions.
- Avoiding vulgar speech and discussions about taboo phenomena.
- Degree or diploma in RJ or relevant field .
- Degree in broadcasting journalism, communication studies, or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a radio DJ.
- Familiarity with classic and recent music outputs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Well-honed research, improvisation, and time management abilities.
- Finely-tuned presenting and interviewing techniques.
Interested candidates are requested to share their resume along with their sample of audio shows or RJ related work to firstname.lastname@example.org