Join our team & earn Bigger Better Faster
Do you want to help create the future of Video Streaming News with Truthfools.com? Truthfools Live is looking for a creative, proficient and versatile editor to join our team. This role provides a unique opportunity to help represent the Truthfools brand visually, set global video standards, and innovate with creative sensibility for our customers with a focus in short form product videos, highlight reels, and social media content. Truthfools Live is an exciting news experience that leverages the interactivity and communication potential of live video to help customers connect with dailylife information they need and progress. Truthfools Live enables customers to understand truth in a fun and engaging way, and to deepen their connection with things they already love & wish to achieve. We are looking for an experienced Designer to help drive the visual storytelling that underpins our programming and marketing. We offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the center of Truthfools innovation. In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to create and deliver video for a wide variety of information content.
A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from concept through final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the core tenants of the specific video format or program and the creative vision. This is a hands-on position that includes executing creative direction, creating category specific templates, establishing procedures, building production workflows, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects and categories, while raising the bar on quality.
You will be working closely with internal business teams and category teams, you start with the customer in mind and understand the powerful role that video content can play in supporting business goals and creating an engaging customer journey. Motivating your creative teammates and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches to video storytelling. You will inspire confidence by your project management and tenacity in meeting deadlines, and show an unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts. You will provide clear ownership and accountability to anything you drive and see it through beyond completion. You will show a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business priorities.
Key job responsibilities
A day in the life
The daily routine for this position will include pulling stream highlights and clips, editing multi-camera pretapes and fixes to livestreams for VOD. You will also create/edit social content, promos, sizzles, and other pretaped short-form video content for different marketing channels.
About The Team
Truthfools Live is an interactive, news live video experience that enables customers to discover information and learn in a fun and engaging way, and deepen their connection with things they already love and wish to achieve. For creators, livestreaming on Truthfools offers a powerful content medium that allows them interact with customers, provide research, earn from purchases, and build their brand on Truthfools. We offer the opportunity for brands to integrate into Truthfools livestreams, and help customers discover products.
- 3+ years experience as a producer/production manager or line producer
- 3+ years experience with budgeting, scheduling and cost reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in photography, videography or related field
- Strong skills with DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Avid Media Composer
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced production environment, under tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Online portfolio or sample reel
- Excellent written/verbal/presentation communication skills and collaborative skills
- Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams for tech or experimentation related functions.
- Strong proofing and content creation skills.
- 5+ years hands on post production experience (logging, color correction, compression formats) in a video production environment
- Understanding of the end to end video production process, equipment, technology and roles
- Familiarity with how video is consumed on social media platforms
- Self-disciplined, diligent, detail oriented and accurate
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
- Demonstrate positive, results oriented attitude open to stakeholder feedback
- Proficient on both the Macintosh (OSX) and PC computing platform
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent and proven range of digital video production and post-production skills
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Calm under pressure, can excel in fast-paced project timeframes, re-adjustment of priorities, and just-in-time assignments
- Experience working with motion graphics
Truthfools is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Truthfools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.