Join us to earn Bigger Better Faster
A reporter investigates and writes stories about various events and happenings in the world. Most reporters are employed by news organizations, although there are some who are employed by specific companies that wish to create stories in-house; others work as freelance writers. Reporters generally spend part of their time in an office setting and part of their time on the site of stories, collecting information, interviews, and (as required) photos and videos.
You role may vary in any of the following categories based on your intrest and area of expertise. News, Movie, Music, Technology, Entertainment, Gaming, E-commerce, Trading, Business, Others
- Minimum 3 years television reporting
- Proven track record of strong live reporting skills and strong story telling
- Experience in contributing to web site, social media, others.
- Must be fluent in language of medium (speak, read & write)
- Submit a resume/CV through.
- Must submit a video of own work to be considered
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work
- Must be able to work long hours and a variety of shifts, when necessary
- Must be able to work early mornings and on weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree
- General assignment reporting skills preferred
- Ability to enterprise stories
- Experience with digital editing and photography a plus
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to ad-lib effortlessly in various types of situations, particularly breaking news
- Must be able to handle intense deadline pressure
- Experience of working simultaneous on a web product
- Strong knowledge of social networking in regards to content gathering and distribution
- Work in a team environment