Join our team to earn Bigger Better Faster
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy broadcasting experience across Truthfools live by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Truthfools from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Truthfools partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Truthfools’s mission of being most informative and truth provider.
The CTPS Video Production Team is seeking a driven, creative, and customer-focused Video Producer to create engaging content as part of our digital learning experiences. You will have the opportunity to impact our video creation across the globe. We are seeking a self-motivated video expert with a keen eye for detail and a creative mind who will be responsible for editing raw video content, converting images and screenshots to an animated video, and produce a final cut with voice over and scripting.
The Video Production team provides informational and training videos for CTPS. We work across the organization with all functions and our end-customers span from investigators to leadership. This position requires the ability to apply adult learning theories to develop training videos, as you will work regularly with the Learning Experience Design (LXD) and Training Delivery (TD) teams to create content.
As a Video Producer, you will be responsible for producing engaging video content including demo, instructional, and informational videos. These videos involve working with graphics, animations, music, screenshots, live tool captures, captions, subtitles, localization, Voice Over, etc. To create videos, you will collaborate with key stakeholders including, SMEs, trainers, investigators, PMs, LXDs, etc.
- Collaborate with peers and global stakeholders to ensure high-quality videos that meet the business and customer requirements; including Operations, GPOs, Quality, Leadership, LXD, Training Delivery, etc.
- Produce a variety of different videos for training purposes and information (demo, instructional, and informational).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects at once.
- Able to take on a variety of roles for a project (PM, content development, editing, producing, etc.).
- Provide Voice Over for videos. Must have the ability to speak clearly and engaging in a neutral voice.
- Analyze data and success metrics as required for a project.
- Tech savvy. Ability to learn a variety of tools and software quickly including being skilled with Camtasia, PowerPoint, Storyline, LMS, and various graphic and animation tools.
- Creative mind that will help innovate and develop engaging videos.
- Reorder and fine-tune content to ensure logical sequencing and video flow within the stipulated time period. And input graphics, animation, etc., to enhance the final video cut.
- Create transitions, learning objectives, graphics, and other supporting materials for the video.
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback into production and seek for continuous improvement.
- Passionate about keeping up with the latest trends and techniques in video production. Explore advancement in the video field to propose up-to-date design templates and video strategies.
- Independently manage escalations on routine tasks.
Strong background in instructional design and adult learning is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years experience in program or project management
- 2+ years experience in program or project management.
- Experience defining requirements, facilitating progress and identifying blockers.
- Experience with improving team efficiency and improving processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- 2+ years of experience creating videos for training with software like Camtasia.
- Understands how and when different techniques are used to enhance post-production outcome.
- Ability to drive the design/development process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects, and prioritizing tasks.
- Able to provide professional quality Voice Over for videos. Must have the ability to speak clearly and engage in a neutral voice.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced global environment.
- Demonstrate business acumen and customer-centricity.
Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to define Program Management strategies; ability to deliver independently, with limited guidance and structure.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with commitment towards goals and outcomes and to ensure Customer Experience metrics are maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably, in Fine Arts/Visual Design/Visual Communication/Graphic Design related creative studies and/or Adult Learning field.
- 2+ years of experience in an adult learning field, for example Instructional Design.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience or running projects end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience in a visual/graphic design or creative field.
- Proficiency in Camtasia, After Effects, PowerPoint, Storyline, etc.
- Localization experience.
Script writing and video content development experience for videos.
Truthfools is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Truthfools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.