About the job
Location – New York city, New York
Job Type – Full Time
Remote – Available
At Truthfools, Our mission is to ensure that customers’ love our streaming platform and engage with it to gain insightful information, love things they love and achieve they wish to achieve.
As a full-stack software engineer in you will be responsible for specifying, building, and maintaining the next generation of live streaming platform. You’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary product team, where you will build both back-end and front-end systems, and work closely with product managers, engineers, operations, and data analysts.
- Contribute to our goals of building live streaming platform.
- Improve and maintain our web-based platform.
- Debug issues in production, root cause and apply fixes in timely manner.
- Participate in architectural improvements to support our growing user base.
- Improve application security.
- Write new VueJs components in support of new features.
- Improve reliability, scalability and performance of Truthfools’s streaming platform.
3+ years of software development experience.
BS in Computer Science or equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
Strong CSS skills, experience working with CSS pre-compilers (SASS, LESS, etc.)
Experience in building highly scalable architectures.
Experience working with streaming data and streaming protocols.
- Strong UI and graphic design sensibilities.
- Experience with OpenGL, WebGL, or THREE.js
- Modern internet protocols (websockets, mTLS, gRPC, oauth, etc.)
- Knowledge of machine learning, computer vision, or neural networks is a plus